Server - Dyce
Our brand portfolio includes Brewdog, Giraffe, Shake Shack, Archies, Frankie and Benny's, Crepeaffaire and many more. Our values of Freshness, Integrity, Collaboration and Excellence are at the heart of everything that we do.
Join our font of house team and whatever your level of experience we will support you in making your career as a Server with us a success.
What will life as a Server in the TRG Concessions family look like for you.....
- Superb training and development, apprenticeships open to all
- Up to 50% discount at all our brands and no limit on number of guests incl. wagamama
- Free meal whenever you work
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Birthday meal on us
- 28 days paid holiday
- Pension scheme to help you save for your future
- Bespoke employee support programme, including free counselling sessions
- Refer a friend scheme with generous bonuses for each successful referral
- Access to a great discount platform, saving you money on everyday purchases and so much more
What makes our Server role so special?
- Make it Magic: You deliver a great welcome that delights our guests and keep them coming back for more.
- Keep it Fresh: You look for ways to make our restaurant better, coming up with new ideas to help the business grow.
- Be Sharp: You take pride in maintaining the highest possible standards within our restaurants.
- Own it: You are given the support to take ownership for your element of the restaurant so that you can go the extra mile for our guests.
- Do it Together: You are fun to be around and easy to work with, always helping a colleague in need.
We'd love you to have previous experience of working in a customer facing role, however, this is not essential as most importantly you will have drive and ambition to further develop your skills and career with us.
So apply now and come join our family where you'll be a valued member of the team!
**Please note that this position does require flexibility in hours as airport shifts can start at 3am, you must also be able to provide a 5 year work/education/personal reference history and undertake a criminal record check.**