Childcare Assistant - London
Here at Virgin Active we can’t get enough of inspiring our members to live an active life, delivering amazing fitness experiences and service throughout our clubs. To do this, we recruit the very best Junior Activities Assistants who have a passion offering amazing family-focused experiences.
As a Junior Activities Assistant you will be a confident and enthusiastic influence within the Family Activities team, and provide excellent care to children during the day to day activities in the Virgin Active Crèche.
So what qualities does a Junior Activities Assistant need to join Virgin Active?
- You have a minimum Level 3 qualification in a child related field, alongside previous experience working with children (please note Health and Social Care does not cover the required qualification)
- You are known for your friendly, calm and approachable nature with the ability to act quickly and effectively
- You love working in a team, and will always support your team mates
- You can ensure a safe working environment at all times, making sure children are always safe
- You have excellent attention to detail – nothing gets by without you noticing!
- You are a great communicator, and always willing to support both staff and members, and can effectively build relationships with parents and care givers
- You will act as a member of one team with one goal, will always be yourself, and work hard. Most importantly, you dream big
- You are always looking for ways to learn and improve, to inspire people while having fun and doing the right thing