Assistant Sales & Revenue Manager - Woodlands Park Hotel, Cobham
We are recruiting for an Assistant Sales & Revenue Manager to assist in driving sales and managing the team in the effective conversion of enquiry to booking of weddings and events within this 57 bedroomed, 4 star country house hotel. Your role will include helping to delivering the strategies to grow the business for conferences, weddings and events.
You will develop the area for new business as well as driving additional business from an existing portfolio of accounts. You will ensure the team are inspired to achieve targets and help to manage departmental structure and operating costs in line with budgets.
Delivering activities that continuously develop the skills and capabilities of your team, you will be committed to ensuring that every team member feels valued and engaged.
This role provides the opportunity to develop your management skills in interactions with both guests and colleagues.
What’s in it for you:
• Salary plus a share of service charge to boost your earnings - 100% of which is split between the team
• Delicious meals on duty provided
• 28 days holiday rising to 33 days with service – we think it’s fair to value loyalty.
• £30 staff stays with Hand Picked Hotels per room Bed & Breakfast PLUS 25% discount of all food & drink. Yes, it’s as good as it sounds!
• Annual loyalty awards (like afternoon teas and overnight stays)
• Working in stunning surroundings and in a property packed with character
• Free parking on site
• Online retail discount platform offering thousands of savings with high street retailers and restaurants as well as a health and well-being platform
Most of all, you’ll have a friendly, welcoming and genuine manner
- You must be passionate about ensuring every event is a success and creates fantastic memories for our guests whilst demonstrating a thorough knowledge of hotel products and services.
- The ability to establish rapport and deliver high standards of service with a genuine and approachable manner is essential.
- Minimum 2 years Revenue and Sales Management experience.
- You’ll feel comfortable in a fast-paced, busy environment
- In return you will be rewarded with a fun and engaging environment.
Woodlands Park Hotel is a 57 bedroom 4 star hotel with a 2 Rosette restaurant and a brasserie style restaurant.
Hand Picked Hotels is a private collection of 22 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. Each of our properties has its own charming character, and all of them are set in stunning surroundings; from the sandy shores of Jersey to the rolling hills of Yorkshire.
With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge. You make it Hand Picked!
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.