Interim Food & Beverage Supervisor - Fawsley Hall Hotel & Spa, Daventry, Northamptonshire £15-£18p/h DOE
Are you an experienced Food & Beverage Supervisor or Manager looking for your next Interim assignment for the Christmas period?
An opportunity has arisen to join our talented Food & Beverage team at Fawsley Hall Hotel & Spa on a Temporary basis to help support the busy Christmas and New Year Period, and help put the magic back into Christmas!
As the Supervisor within the team, you will support your colleagues so they feel confident and ready for service as well as guiding them to ensure all daily tasks are completed on time. This role involves working in the restaurant, bar and lounge areas interacting with our team members and guests on a daily basis.
This position also offers <u>FREE ACCOMODATION</u> for the duration of your contract, if you do not live locally.
• You will be an attentive person who can spot in seconds if a guest or colleague needs assistance. You’ll also play a role ensuring the safety and well being of your colleagues and guests and will have a good level of allergy awareness.
• You will have a charming and friendly personality - able to build rapport with people easily, a flexible approach able to work a variety of hours and shifts and will enjoy variety, as this role involves working across all areas of the Food & Beverage department.
• You’ll have at least two years’ recent experience working as part of a Waiting team with good knowledge of food, beverages and allergens
•You’ll be a team player with a professional approach, bags of enthusiasm and a big smile
• You’ll take pride in your appearance, and proud to be the face of Hand Picked
What’s in it for you:
• Hourly pay for all hours worked (approximately 40-60 per week) plus service charge
• Meals provided and Hotel accommodation
• You will accrue holiday pay in accordance with the hours you work which can either be taken or paid our after festive period
• Working in stunning surroundings and in a property packed with charm and character
• Free parking on site
Fawsley Hall Hotel & Spa is a 4 red star with 60 bedrooms, a 2AA Rosette restaurant, stunning grounds and function facilities and a beautiful Health Cub & Spa which is currently being refurbished.
Hand Picked Hotels is a private collection of 22 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. Each of our properties has its own charming character, and all of them are set in stunning surroundings; from the sandy shores of Jersey to the rolling hills of Yorkshire.
With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge. You make it Hand Picked!
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.