Conference & Banqueting Supervisor - Fawsley Hall Hotel & Spa, Daventry
We are looking for an enthusiastic and charming Conference & Banqueting Supervisor to join our team at Fawsley Hall Hotel & Spa in Daventry, Northamptonshire.
This is an operational role interacting in which you will interact with our guests and team members on a daily basis - whether it’s a conference, private dining event or a wedding you’ll play a lead role from start to finish (including the all-important set up and clear downs), while always keeping a cool head. The ecstatic faces of our guests as they “thank you for all your help!” will be a regular highlight to your working week.
You will need to have previous events experience, excellent organisational skills and attention to detail, along with stamina and the ability to remain calm under pressure. In addition you will need to be available to work weekends and both early and late shifts up until Midnight.
Sound like a challenge you’d like to take on? Then we’d love to hear from you.
What’s in it for you:
- Hourly pay plus service charge to boost your earnings
- All meals provided
- 28 days holiday rising to 33 days with service – we think it’s fair to value loyalty.
- £30 staff stays with Hand Picked Hotels per room Bed & Breakfast PLUS discounted food, drink and spa treatments. Yes, it’s as good as it sounds!
- Annual loyalty awards (like afternoon teas and overnight stays)
- Working in stunning surroundings and in a property packed with character
- Free parking on site
- Online retail discount platform offering thousands of savings with high street retailers and restaurants as well as a health and well-being platform
- Pension & Life Assurance Scheme
- Training & Development to include Hand Picked People management training courses such as Behavioural Interviewing and Appraisal skills and the option to complete a Level 5 Management apprenticeship
- You’ll have previous experience working as part of an events team
- You’ll be motivated by delivering the best events for our guests
- You’ll have experience of working in a fast-paced, busy environment
- You’ll be excellent at building a rapport with colleagues and guests and be able to motivate others
- Most of all, you’ll have a professional, organised and friendly approach
Fawsley Hall Hotel & Spa is a 4 red star with 60 bedrooms, a 2AA Rosette restaurant, stunning grounds and function facilities and a beautiful Health Cub & Spa which is currently being refurbished.
Hand Picked Hotels is a private collection of 22 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. Each of our properties has its own charming character, and all of them are set in stunning surroundings; from the sandy shores of Jersey to the rolling hills of Yorkshire.
With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge. You make it Hand Picked!
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.