Kitchen Assistant - Castleford
At Frankie & Benny's every day's a celebration - of food, friends, family and fun. Our Kitchen Assistants are the back bone of our kitchen operation. Working in a fast paced environment, they support the chefs and wider team in running a smooth service, every time.
What will life as a Kitchen Assistant in the F&B family look like for you.....
- Superb training and development, apprenticeships open to all
- Up to 50% discount at all our brands and no limit on number of guests incl. Wagamama's
- Free meal whenever you work
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Birthday meal on us
- 28 days paid holiday
- Pension scheme to help you save for your future
- Bespoke employee support programme, including free counselling sessions
- Refer a friend scheme with generous bonuses for each successful referral
- Access to a great discount platform, saving you money on everyday purchases and so much more
What makes our Kitchen Assistant role so special?
- Make it Magic: You make sure the kitchen is guest ready at all times, ensuring perfect prep and organisation for a smooth service.
- Keep it Fresh: You look for ways to make our service better, coming up with new ideas to help the operation grow.
- Be Sharp: You take pride in maintaining the highest possible standards within our kitchens.
- Own it: You are given the support to take ownership for your element of the kitchen so that you can the extra mile for our guests.
- Do it Together: You are fun to be around and easy to work with, always helping a colleague in need.
We'd love you to have previous experience of working in a kitchen as a kitchen assistant, kitchen porter or kitchen cleaner however this is not essential as more importantly you will be keen to work in a friendly kitchen where you can help make a difference.
So apply now and come join our family where you'll be a valued member of the team!