Chef - Leicester Highcross
At Frankie & Benny's every day's a celebration - of food, friends, family and fun. Join our kitchen team and whatever your level of experience we will support you in making your career as a chef with us a success.
What will life as a Chef in the F&B family look like for you.....
- Superb training and development, apprenticeships open to all
- Up to 50% discount at all our brands and no limit on number of guests incl. wagamamma's
- Free meal whenever you work
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Birthday meal on us
- 28 days paid holiday
- Pension scheme to help you save for your future
- Bespoke employee support programme, including free counselling sessions
- Refer a friend scheme with generous bonuses for each successful referral
- Access to a great discount platform, saving you money on everyday purchases and so much more
What makes our Chef role so special?
- Make it Magic: You deliver great looking food, serving dishes that delight our guests and keep them coming back for more.
- Keep it Fresh: You look for ways to make our dishes better, coming up with new ideas to help the business grow.
- Be Sharp: You take pride in maintaining the highest possible standards within our kitchens.
- Own it: You are given the support to take ownership for your element of the kitchen so that you can the extra mile for our guests.
- Do it Together: You are fun to be around and easy to work with, always helping a colleague in need.
We'd love you to have previous experience of working in a kitchen as a kitchen assistant, trainee chef, line cook, or chef but most importantly have drive and ambition to further develop your skills and career with us.
So apply now and come join our family where you'll be a valued member of the team!