Become a Nuffield Health Personal Trainer
Don’t just change your career, change people’s lives - No Experience Required
Are you looking for a new career?
Do you have a passion for health and fitness?
Do you want to help others live healthy and happier lives?
The fitness and wellness landscape is rapidly growing every year so now’s the time to make your dreams of a fitness career a reality. Invest in your future career today with Premier Global NASM and inspire people to achieve their fitness goals.
Why study with Premier Global NASM?
With over 50 years combined experience developing leading health and fitness professionals, we understand better than anyone what it takes to succeed. Premier Global NASM provides a wealth of courses to propel you forward in your career. From gold-standard Level 2 and Level 3 PT courses to development courses covering Performance Enhancement, Corrective Exercise, Mental Health Awareness, Yoga, and Nutrition… the list is endless.
Here are some benefits of becoming a Personal Trainer through us:
- Get paid to do what you love
- Make the gym your office
- Help people live happier and healthier lives
- Be your own boss and set your own hours
- Earn up to £40+ per hour*
What you’ll need to get started.
To become a personal trainer, you’ll need to have accredited Level 2 and Level 3 PT qualifications. No experience is necessary but a passion for health and fitness, combined with the drive and determination to succeed is required. By completing our Level 3 PT Diploma, you’ll have everything you need to become a successful personal trainer at Nuffield Health.
We’ll support you to:
- Qualify with a Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training, awarded by Active IQ and endorsed by CIMSPA.
- Master how to design evidence-based exercise programmes utilising NASM’s Optimum Performance Training™ (OPT)™ model to deliver consistent results for your clients.
- Study anywhere, anytime in our virtual classrooms with live tutors
- Understand the science of nutrition to improve overall health and fitness
- Be industry ready for work with the top gyms around the UK such as Nuffield Health
- Plus, a whole lot more.
You’ll also receive:
- Study from the comfort of your home through interactive webinars
- 24 months career support
- £0 deposit + flexible payment options* available
- Experienced Tutors and Success Coaches to help you in your journey
- Free 12 months CIMSPA membership
- Access to our experienced recruitment team, and our live jobs board with over 700 jobs available
- My PT Hub – 2 months Free access
- Unlimited partner offers and discounts
Think you’ve got what it takes to be a personal trainer? Find out how to get started today!