Supervisor - The Huntsman and Hounds – Elephant & Castle
The Huntsman & Hounds is a boutique traditional pub focusing on the small, local hero brewers and distillers
You’ll find us on Elsted Street, a short walk from Elephant & Castle and Walworth high street.
We are looking for a Supervisor that is hungry for a new challenge, wants to be heard or just fancies something new to join the team to take our service to the next level!
A great opportunity for someone looking to further their career – next step Assistant Manager!
What we offer!
- Management development through Watershed (Independent school for restaurant business)
- Training with qualifications of BTECH available
- Camden town brewery beer school placement available
- WSET levels 1 & 2 available
- Annual trips
- Free meal on duty
- 25% off food and drinks across all 12 of our pubs
- Incentives & recognition
- Bi - Annual Staff party and team events
- Refer a friend Scheme
- Supplier Training - learn about your produce enjoy some tastings
- E-Learning – Flow modules that are certified
- Pension Scheme
- Access to wages early – early pay
- Employee assistance through the Licence Trade Charity
The role & requirements
- Excellent Communication skills
- Genuine love for hospitality and chatting with the customers! It’s a very personable pub!
- A desire to learn and grown
- A desire to be an all-rounder and really get stuck in
- Confidence with opening & closing venues
- Great confidence in bar & floor set up
- Confident with people
- Ability to lead & motivate the team
The Company – Market Taverns
We are a collection of 12 charming British pubs located in the heart of London, offering a warm and friendly atmosphere with a selection of award-wining ales, fine wines and delicious seasonal British fare.
If you like one, you'll most certainly love the rest. Each of our locations has its own individual character and unique feel.
If you would like to be considered for the role of Supervisor, then please send through your CV
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Only Supervisors eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position including settlement status.