Head Chef - The Lady Ottoline - Holborn, London
£38,000 - £43,000 DOE
The Lady Ottoline is a beautiful restaurant in the heart of Bloomsbury. With a beautiful bar on the ground floor, a stunning restaurant upstairs and a delightful Private Dining Room it is a firm favourite with locals and visitors from afar.
We are looking for a passionate & experienced Head Chef who is looking to work in an outstanding kitchen and really showcase skills. Using beautiful fresh ingredients, The Lady Ottoline is well know for stunning dinners & events
What we offer
- A vibrant, fun and energetic company to work in
- Free meal on duty
- 25% off food and drinks across all 12 of our pubs
- Incentives & recognition
- Bi - Annual Staff party and regular team events
- Refer a friend Scheme
- Supplier Training - learn about your produce & enjoy some tastings
- E-Learning – Flow modules that are certified
- Pension Scheme
- Access to wages early – early pay
- Employee assistance through the Licence Trade Charity
Skills & requirements
- Experienced in high volume kitchens
- High Volume Christmas events 7 dining event experience
- Responsible for full kitchen health & safety regulations
- Responsible for food hygiene
- Food stock take, ordering and relationships with suppliers
- Ability to create innovative menus & specials
- Lead and train the team
- Great communicator
We are a collection of 12 charming British pubs located in the heart of London, offering a warm and friendly atmosphere with a selection of award-wining ales, fine wines and delicious seasonal British fare.
If you like one, you'll most certainly love the rest. Each of our locations has it's own individual character and unique feel.
If you would like to be considered for the role of Head Chef, then please send through your CV
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Only Candidates eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position including settlement status.