Bartender - The Market Porter - Borough Market, London
- Full & Part Time
- £9.50ph - £10 after training
Market Porter is an institution of Borough Market and is a firm favourite with visitors, locals & neighbours
We have a superb range of beers, ales, craft, wine & spirits with a beautiful restaurant upstairs offering the most wonderful food.
We are looking for enthusiastic, positive bartenders who truly love beer and people!
We love what we do, and we are very proud of the Market Porter and everything it offers.
What we offer
- A vibrant, fun and energetic company to work in
- Free meal on duty
- 25% off food and drinks across all 12 of our pubs
- Incentives & recognition
- Bi - Annual Staff party and regular team events
- Refer a friend Scheme
- Supplier Training - learn about your produce & enjoy some tastings
- E-Learning – Flow modules that are certified
- Pension Scheme
- Access to wages early – early pay
- Employee assistance through the Licence Trade Charity
The role & requirements
We are looking a Bartender who love what they do and want to deliver nothing but incredible service
- Customer service experience
- A love for delivering impeccable customer service
- Confident in talking with customers
- A desire to learn and grow – learn our products & menu
- Team player – great communication skills
- Creative mind and positive outlook – enthusiastic about life!
- Personal high standards
The company – Market Taverns
We are a collection of 12 charming British pubs located in the heart of London, offering a warm and friendly atmosphere with a selection of award-wining ales, fine wines and delicious seasonal British fare.
If you like one, you'll most certainly love the rest. Each of our locations has it's own individual character and unique feel.
If you would like to be considered for the role of Bartender, then please send through your CV
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Only candidates eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position including settlement status.