Night Manager – Daresbury Park Hotel & Spa
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be at the Daresbury Park Hotel! One of the best hotels in Warrington for price and facilities. Located just a 3-minute drive from the M56 and offering easy access to Chester, Liverpool and Manchester. This stylish hotel boasts 228 modern bedrooms along with our Steam, Bake and Grill Restaurant, 5 conference rooms that can cater up to 350 delegates and the Warrington Health & Leisure centre.
Our Front Desk operates on a 24-hour check in service due to its popularity and location and due to continued expansion, we are looking to recruit a Full time Night Manager to join our exciting front of house team.
As Night Manager, you will be required to;
- Provide training for all night personnel on standards and procedures.
- Ensure effective communication on nights in all areas.
- Be aware of the weekly business within the hotel.
- Have thorough knowledge of all systems and procedures used within the hotel and department and to provide support as and when required.
- Ensure that public areas are cleaned and security and floor checks are carried out on a regular basis.
- Ensure information regarding porterage, wake up calls and breakfast boxes are passed onto the relevant people and actioned.
The successful candidate will have similar experience in a 100+ bedroom hotel or 1 years’ experience as Night Manager. You must be hard working and able to communicate with both staff and guests.
Visit our website and look at this fabulous Spa Hotel!
This position offers a very attractive salary and the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you & your family at any of our 60 hotels & 6 parks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidate’s sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.