Do you pride yourself on providing outstanding customer service?
Are you currently seeking a new challenge?
The Front of House Manager is a key pivotal role within the hotel as you will be responsible for ensuring guests experience a high level of service and will be their first impression of the hotel.
You’ll supervise the Guest Experience team working front of house, providing support and direction on how to provide a high-level service ensuring standards, procedures & regulations are always followed.
What will I do?
- Responsible for the guests stay at the hotel
- Manage & motivate your team in order to provide high quality service for guests
- Review room allocation and make sure the correct rooms are allocated to the right guest
- Handle any issues or complaints which may arise
- Presentation and appearance of your team is to company standard
- Knowledgeable and understanding all rates, packages and special promotions
Is this the role for me?
- Previous experience in a guest experience capacity or front of house within a hotel environment
- Relevant qualifications – front of house, hospitality or business management
- Able to demonstrate your ability & experience in providing high quality service
- Strong people management experience
- Passionate about customer service, presentation & cleanliness
- KPI and target driven
- Ability to multi-task
Why The QHotels Collection?
- Family and Friends discounts in hotels across The QHotels Collection
- Free onsite parking
- Various Employee celebratory days throughout the year
- Support with training & professional qualifications, including course fees!
- Carve out your own career path with The QHotels Collection as there will be progression & career development opportunities across our hotel portfolio
- Internal talent exchange network Access to an Employee Assistance Programme, 24/7, 365 days a year
The Armed Forces Covenant is a voluntary statement of mutual support between a civilian community and its local Armed Forces Community. It is intended to complement the Armed Forces Covenant, which outlines the moral obligation between the Nation, the Government and the Armed Forces. The QHotels Collection proudly support the UK Armed Forces and have signed the Armed Forces Covenant achieving the Silver Award.