Waiter/Waitress - Liverpool Street, London
etc.venues, London’s premier conference and events venue company, is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Waiter / Waitress to join one of our award-winning venues in Zone 1. We offer a job with great benefits and a work/life balance to suit you. What more can you want?
Full-time or part-time? Weekdays or weekends? A great, stable job or an exciting career in events?
Whatever it is you are looking for, we believe we can offer it!
What do we offer our Waiters / Waitresses?
- Contractual rate of pay plus rolled-up holiday pay!
- An excellent, fresh, healthy meal during your daily lunch break up to one hour!
- Online training and development courses, including health & safety and first aid!
- Excellent company career progression planning!
- Annual company social events, including Christmas & Summer Party!
- Christmas and New Year off!
- Uniform provided!
How can I be invited to a paid trial shift?
- Have a good command of spoken English
- Be people-focussed and have a unique personality
- Possess high personal standards, and be presentable and well-groomed
- Have a flexible “can do” attitude, be an exceptional team player and aim to be the best you can be!
This is a zero hour contract, however due to business demands employees will be offered 40 hours or more when required. You will be paid monthly on the last working day of the month.