Groups Advisor– Britannia Central Reservations
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working for Britannia Hotels! Due to continued expansion we are looking for a Full Time Groups Advisor to join our growing team at Britannia Central Reservations. As Groups Advisor you will obtain all the correct information from clients by phone or email for all group bookings and to ensure they are fully named and pre paid if required prior to the guests arrival.
As Groups Advisor, you will be required to;
- Ensure that all group bookings are put in correctly and updated where necessary.
- Pass on all necessary information and communicate with the relevant departments.
- Chase up all information, room lists and payments from the tour operators and agents.
- Maintain a good working relationship with all departments and colleagues.
- Maintain a good working relationship with all clients, groups and tour operators.
- Prepare pro-forma invoices for groups that needs to prepay.
- Check the chase list every day and follow up any chases.
- Room list each group with list of names.
- Adhere to company procedures concerning Health and Safety in the workplace.
The candidate must have:
- Good computer skills
- Good level of written English
- Confident and polite telephone manner
- Flexibility to help other departments if required
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent multi-tasker
- Problem Solver
- Ability to follow instructions
Training for this position will be conducted at Ashley Hotel, Ashley Road, Hale, WA15 9SF and upon completion of training your place of work will be from 16th August 2021 at Airport Inn Manchester, Altrincham Road, Wilmslow, SK9 4LR.
This position offers an attractive salary and the opportunity for you to work in an exciting and friendly atmosphere!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Meals on duty (Subject eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.