Marketing Content Executive – Britannia Hotels
We are looking for an organised and detail-oriented Marketing Content Executive to join our team. As a Marketing Content Executive, you will be responsible for maintaining, updating and creating content for websites across the Britannia Hotels Group. You will be working within the Marketing department.
As Marketing Content Executive your main responsibilities will include;
- Maintaining and update content on our websites to ensure it remains relevant and accurate
- Coordinating with individual hotels to ensure the relevance and accuracy of website content
- Creating new content for use on our websites – this will include a variety of informative or sales/promotionally focused content
Where relevant, you may be required to contribute to projects in the wider Marketing department.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Organised and detail-oriented
- Confident writing at length – both for informative and promotional content
- Experienced in the use of Microsoft software (e.g. Word, Excel) and generally confident with using computers.
- Confident communicating with people over the phone and email – you will be required to regularly be in contact with a number of hotels.
Your role will primarily involve using Content Management Systems (CMS e.g. WordPress) to update websites. Experience in using a CMS would be ideal however this is not a requirement.
This position offers an attractive salary and the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you and your family at any of our 60 Hotels & 6 Parks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.