Role title: Receptionist
Job Opening: 2017-08-04
Role Title: Receptionist
Reporting to: Reception Manager
- To check in and checkout guests and groups effectively.
- To maximise room sales and to promote food and beverage facilities.
- To provide information to guests on all hotel products and services.
- Knowledge of Opera booking systems preferred
- Cash handling, balancing floats
- Answering telephones and taking messages
- This list is not exhaustive and you may be asked to do other duties as and when required.
- Previous experience as a hotel receptionist would be an advantage
- Previous computerized guest reservations and billing experience would be an advantage.
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Meals on duty (Subject eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Hi, I'd like to apply for this job!
UPLOAD YOUR CV
Select the files you wish to upload. The following files are accepted: .pdf, .doc, .docx