Personal Trainer – Fight City Gym Elephant & Castle
£18K basic + OTE £35-50K
If You Have Enthusiasm, A Positive Can Do Attitude Then This Personal Training Position Is Just For You!
As a fast growing business which is expanding to 3 London locations this winter we want someone not to come in as just an employee but to come in and really take an ownership mentality and push the business forward as if it’s their own so we can all personally achieve great things together!
Here’s just some of what a Fight City Gym Personal Training role offers –
- Fully employed position
- Pension and 28 days holidays (incl. bank holidays)
- Guaranteed basic salary of £18k per annum on a 35 hour week
- OTE of £35-£50k from additional PT coaching
- No rental fees
- No self-marketing required. We will provide you clients on a continued basis
- Full support, mentoring and coaching
- Career pathway with opportunities to develop into PT Manager or Gym Manager
- Complimentary Gym membership at all sites
- Public Liability Insurance
- Social media exposure via Fight City Gym accounts.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Coach daily classes and 1:1 sessions as scheduled.
- Training programming for clients.
- Creation of reports as a method of giving feedback and identifying areas of improvement.
- Promote and sell personal training packages to members.
- Carry out inductions and use inductions as a marketing tool for group and 1-2-1 PT.
- Pro-actively generate new PT business.
- Support retention by providing fitness advice and guidance in the club.
- To give feedback to management aiding in decision-making as well as helping to follow short, medium and long-term plans of Fight City Gym.
- Prepare appropriate content for social media, blogs and newsletters.
- Facility upkeep - Keep the facility tidy and maintain the equipment in optimal condition.
If you are a Level 3 qualified or above Personal Trainer, apply for one of our amazing Personal Training Jobs today
Apply to Fight City Gym Personal Training today!