Christmas is fast approaching and we are looking for team members to help us bring the Christmas season to life for our guests.
Are you 16years and over?
Are you available to work evening & weekends?
The Guest Experience Assistant is a key role within our hotels. You are the first impression a guest will have upon arrival at the hotel food & beverage outlet(s) so providing a warm, friendly, helpful welcome, the service they receive during their stay and when they leave is extremely important.
What will I do?
- Provide high standard of service to all guests
- Ensure you are fully knowledgeable regarding opening & closing times
- Should a guest be staying at the hotel on a package break, please ensure they are aware of what to expect and provide any additional advice if required
- Greet all guests and ensure they
- Be visible & observant to pre-empt guest requests
- Manage food orders, ensure guests receive a great customer experience and provide clear communication with guest & kitchen
- Provide product knowledge and information on food & drink
- Up-sell where possible
- Up to date with all health & safety and all related regulations
- Flexibility to work in other areas of Guest Experience as and when required (reception, bookings, retail, food & beverage, enquiries, memberships, maintenance and housekeeping, spa & leisure)
Is this the role for me?
You do not need to have previous experience, we can teach you everything you need to know.
You will be someone who is happy to work in a customer facing role and want to learn new skills.
Why The QHotels Collection?
- Family and Friends discounts in hotels across The QHotels Collection
- Free onsite parking
- Various Employee celebratory days throughout the year
- Support with training & professional qualifications, including course fees!
- Carve out your own career path with The QHotels Collection as there will be progression & career development opportunities across our hotel portfolio
- Internal talent exchange network
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme, 24/7, 365 days a year
The Armed Forces Covenant is a voluntary statement of mutual support between a civilian community and its local Armed Forces Community. It is intended to complement the Armed Forces Covenant, which outlines the moral obligation between the Nation, the Government and the Armed Forces. The QHotels Collection proudly support the UK Armed Forces and have signed the Armed Forces Covenant achieving the Silver Award.