Nail Technician – Cruise Ship – International
The Champneys name has been synonymous with Health, Wellbeing and Beauty since 1925, and we are proud to now have launched two Champneys Spas at Sea.
As a Nail Technician, you will be passionate and friendly, whilst providing first class service delivering the highest standard of nail treatments to our guests ensuring the specific treatment times are adhered to at all times. You will be able to provide professional advice to our guests, and promote available treatments. With guest satisfaction at the forefront of what we do, you will offer a warm and welcoming approach and strive to provide the best customer service experience to our guests.
Like us, you will have a passion for wellbeing, and everything you do will be driven by a desire to exceed your guests’ expectations.
The successful candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- L2 qualified or equivalent in Beauty Therapy
- Previous experience with Acrylic Nails within a spa or beauty Salon
- Previous experience working for a luxury brand
- Have a professional attitude towards your work, and provide a great guest experience
At Champneys, we offer a competitive salary, retail commission & incentives schemes;
- Flights provided to and from the ship
- Generous retail commission & incentives schemes
- Meals provided
- Excellent progressions plan with opportunities to progress within a rapidly growing company.
- Fantastic friends and family spa rates in our land-based resorts, and retail products discount
- Uniforms are provided
- Excellent courses with our brand partners and ongoing skill development training
If you can demonstrate excellent customer service and want to be part of the Champneys Family, we want to hear from you