Public Area Attendant - Mayfair, London
Mayfair – Central London
The Biltmore LXR is in the centre of London with excellent transport links,
LXR is one of Hiltons three Luxury Brands and reflects modern luxury
The hotel is renowned for its excellent service and is in the top 5% of hotels in London and the Top 10 % in the world.
This is a great hotel with loyal guests and excellent team culture.
The salary for this position is £10.91 ph
The benefits of working for The Biltmore LXR are huge:
- Competitive salary
- Paid overtime
- Go Hilton rates so you can travel the world
- Sick pay increasing with length of service
- Healthy meals provided
- Laundry service and full provision of uniform
- 39 hour working week providing a healthy work / life balance
The Biltmore, Mayfair opened in September 2019, after undergoing a multi-million-pound redevelopment, as the first LXR hotel in Europe and Hilton’s new luxury collection – LXR Hotels & Resorts.
This luxury hotel, situated on a super prime location in the heart of Mayfair on Grosvenor Square, will offer 257 luxuriously appointed guest rooms as well as 51 highly-curated and beautifully designed suites, which will reflect the property’s origin as a sophisticated and elegant London private residence.
What will it be like to work for LXR Hotels & Resorts?
LXR Hotels & Resorts is Hilton’s luxury collection brand, with each location offering a singular travel experience native to its place, history, and tradition. Found in the world's most alluring destinations, LXR Hotels & Resorts immerse you in truly profound travel experiences.
The Biltmore, Mayfair will be fit for royalty, well-travelled guests from around the world and senior corporate executives and guests will experience first-class service distinguished by an unrivalled commitment to personalised attention and luxurious yet locally immersive experiences for our guests.
What will I be doing?
As a Public Area Attendant, you are responsible for the proper working conditions of the entire hotel including Guest rooms, public areas, food and beverage outlets, sports facilities, back-of-house areas, and Team Member facilities. Specifically, a Public Area Attendant will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Clean all public areas to the standards required
- Report any damaged or missing items to the Public Area Supervisor
- Complete deep cleaning projects, as required
- Answer any Guest inquiries, politely and efficiently
- Maintain equipment and work areas, including key security
What are we looking for?
A Public Area Attendant serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- A commitment to delivering high levels of service with attention to detail
- A smart and tidy appearance
- A positive attitude and good communication skills when interacting with Guests
- A passion for being on a winning team
- Strong work ethic
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous Housekeeping experience