General Assistant - Everlast Gyms - Denton
Born in the Bronx in 1910, Everlast is synonymous with Greatness.
In 2021, the next exciting chapter in our rich history begins with the launch of Everlast Gyms. Ground-breaking fitness clubs that incorporate a hybrid of boutique group exercise studios and a traditional gym floor, with extensive functional zones, and ground-breaking studios that set us apart as the new number one contender of the UK fitness industry.
Launching officially in October 2021, Everlast Gyms is coming out swinging; opening our first locations in Denton and Bromborough in late 2021, followed by Preston in early 2022. We then have a further 50 locations already acquired and ready for refurbishment over the next 24 months.
This exciting period of expansion will see Everlast Gyms quickly climb the ranks OF the UK fitness industry. Be a part of our journey
With the launch of Everlast Gyms we have a great opportunity to join our exciting ground-breaking fitness club that incorporates a hybrid of boutique group exercise studios and a traditional gym floor, with extensive functional zones, and ground-breaking studios that set us apart as the new number one contender of the UK fitness industry.
Under the guidance of the Member Experience Manager we are looking for General Assistants who are passionate about our members Experience.
The successful candidate will be instrumental in delivering a world class member experience.
If you are a hard-working individual who is passionate about customer service and standards, then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
- Deep clean all areas of the club as requested by the club management.
- Deep clean to a standard whereby only hygiene maintenance is required once your task has been completed.
- Work responsibly to ensure personal and member safety by following health and safety and COSHH guidelines.
- To achieve impeccable levels of cleanliness throughout the whole club, with a specific focus on the area's which can become heavily soiled and outside of acceptable standards, caused through high levels of usage.
- To carry out daily cleaning duties set out by the full management team or key holder
- Energy and drive to perform tasks quickly and effectively
- Initiative, identifying things that require cleaning immediately, without necessarily having to be tasked by a manager
- A respectful manner, considering the members and guests around you
- Safety and responsibility in when performing all tasks by using the correct Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Care and consideration by using necessary signage and equipment when performing duties with machinery i.e. Wet floor sign when appropriate, and trailing cables sign when hoovering.
- Hard working and reliable
- Proactive and adaptable to prioritise key tasks
- Personable and approachable to members
- Willing and able to work the shifts required to suit the needs of the business
- Willing to take on extra hours to cover holidays/staff shortages
- Well organised to conduct/manage multiple tasks throughout the day.
- Understanding of which chemicals are to be used for each task (full training will be given).
- Understanding of COSHH (full training will be given)
- Familiar with safety data sheets and risk assessments for chemicals, equipment, and machinery
- 20% discount across all brands, including sale items
- No joining fee gym membership at our UK wide gyms
- Company and employee contributed pension scheme
- Commercial bonus scheme
- Commission through '5 star' products
- Cannondale Prophet/Trek guide discounts
- Ride to work scheme
- Health Shield cash back plan
- Access to The Retail Trust