Bar Tender - Basildon
Competitive starting salary + unlimited gratuities
Please note that the average TRONC payment per hour is 1.55. This payment is not guaranteed and represents the national average across all stores so may vary according to the store in which you work.
Fridays is famous for a number of things - iconic cocktails, American inspired dishes but most significantly, that fantastic generosity of spirit provided by our incredible, one-of-a-kind team bringing that Fridays Feeling.
This year we are celebrating 35 years of Fridays UK and due to exciting growth development plans, and a commitment to opening new restaurants across the UK, we have amazing opportunities to join our team.
Becoming a Fridays Bartender makes you part of a special circle of elite bartenders... your personality will shine as you entertain our guests with flairing, cocktail knowledge and banter. Our bartenders are the best in the business, and work hard to get there. It's not easy but being the best never is! By the end of your training, you will have gained knowledge in the history and background of our spirits, our food menu and be an expert in over 100 cocktails!
Anything is possible at Fridays and there is genuinely no better time to join our family. Start your journey with Fridays today!
Take a look below at just some of the benefits of working at Fridays -
- 100% of gratuities are paid to our team and these are unlimited.
- We value the importance of work life balance, that is why if at times we ask you to work extra hours, you will be paid for each extra hour that you work. We will also pay you time and a half when you work more than 48 hours in a week.
- Flexible working patterns to support your work life balance.
- Skill development programmes that support a fast-track career progression
- Apprenticeships at progressive skill levels available for all.
- 28 days paid holiday (pro-rata)
- Weekly pay every Friday
- Pension scheme
- 50% off in all our restaurants.
- Refer a friend scheme with great bonuses for each successful referral.
- Reward programmes, long service awards and staff recognition and incentives.
- The opportunity to join a great, passionate team and make new friends along the way!
At Fridays we are world famous for growing talent from within. We have all different types of training for our whole family to ensure they are the best of the best! Also, in an industry where some people hop about a lot, we encourage mobility and progression so we create roles where people can grow and build a career through our motivational and inspiring development programmes. Behind every great unique Fridays experience, are our great leaders, team members and our chefs! They are the heart and soul of everything we do! We are proud to be a talented team of 4,000, with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. We embrace your authentic self, no one person is the same and nor should your career journey be.