Assistant Manager - Basildon
Are you a highly motivated manager?
Are you looking for an employer that will invest in you and develop your career further?
Are you looking for a business that is financially stable and has very exciting growth plans?
If so, then look no further!
Joining the Hollywood Bowl Group as an Assistant Manager offers:
- the opportunity to earn an extra £1 per hour paid to you every month!
- 40-hour contract, plus additional pay for any extra shifts you work
- the opportunity to achieve an outperformance bonus, we will give you a share of the profits for every £1 you make above your profit target
- optional pension plan
- ongoing training and development, with the opportunity to fast track your career
- free game vouchers every month
- 30% discount off food, drink, bowling, and golf for you and up to five friends
- 50% off food when you are working
- access to our Employee Assistant Programme for you and your family
- well-being training to support you in the workplace
- opportunity to join our healthcare cash plan
- financial long service awards
- a £15 donation to Barnardo’s when you complete your induction
- enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption, and shared parental leave benefits
- flexible working, allowing you to have the perfect work life blend
As an Assistant Manager for Hollywood Bowl Group, you will be at the very centre of the customer and team experience, ensuring that your centre has the best standards and service in the industry.
The role is varied, exciting and challenging. Your responsibilities will range from coaching and mentoring the team on shift, to ensuring the centre is a safe and fun environment for our customers. You will be hands on across all areas of the busy centre.
Within our fast-paced, dynamic world, Assistant Managers are trained across all areas of the centre to support the effective operation of their business. You will support the General Manager with back of house duties, as well as running an exceptional operation front of house. You will be responsible for delivering financial targets and service standards.