Marketing Planning Manager - Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Fixed Term Contract - Maternity Cover
We are looking for a Marketing Planning Manager to join our Sales & Marketing team here at Warner Leisure Hotels
About the role:
This role sits within the Performance Marketing team who are responsible for defining the annual and quarterly campaign plans, determining marketing budget to achieve the targets.
As part of the planning team, working alongside the Acquisition and Retention Campaign Managers. This role will help define the annual and quarterly marketing strategy, support developing the plans, drive and manage the processes to achieve the business sales objectives.
Working closely with the whole team; taking inputs from the Guest Insight, Proposition and Revenue Management teams to determine the most relevant way to communicate the brand USPs, and products to the audience. Using the guest segmentation, data insight to build programmes and campaigns that deliver good ROI by segment.
Working with the Digital & Marketing Analyst to understand performance against targets by developing a quarterly and annual basis wash-up process and continually seeking opportunities to optimise and improve. With the Channel team own the process for our always-on tactical toolkits to enable rapid deployment to support specific trading challenges.
We have big ambitions in 2022 to maximise our omni-channel approach and to grow our new and overall guest marketing database.
You will be responsible for:
- Owning the process from brief to deploy and build the annual and quarterly marketing plans.
- The output of the strategy should be a clear brief and objectives for the Campaign Managers for acquisition and retention to build their detailed campaign plans.
- The plans will support our growth in guest acquisition and maximise retention, increasing loyalty and lifetime value.
- Delivering the best possible contribution - balancing volume of guests and marketing budget.
- Supporting the development of the Playbook programmes, working with the channel team from execution of the tactics to address specific trading challenges.
- Devising the high-level plan and approach to determine the best use of marketing budget to reach our guests and generate demand via our website and contact centre, to achieve annual targets in holiday sales revenue.
- Wash ups to analyse and optimise performance of the programmes and campaigns.
We are looking for:
Skills / Experience
- Must have experience in marketing campaign planning and project management skills.
- Influences others by developing solutions to business challenges, optimising trading performance, in order to reach business goals.
- Strong skills in marketing analytics and measurement.
- Experience in working with multiple stakeholders across teams.
- Budget management.
- Collaborate and influencing skills.
- Evidence in delivering complex marketing campaigns or projects.
We're Warner Leisure Hotels. We specialise in fabulous breaks across the UK exclusively for adults. Everything we do, from the little kindnesses to the big surprises, from sharing a smile to going the extra mile, is because we are dedicated to our guests' delight.
We're one great team sharing the same great story, the same goals and the same excitement for the future.
What's in it for you:
- 20% team member discount across Haven holidays, Warner Leisure Hotels and Butlin's for you, your family and friends.
- 22 days annual leave rising to 25 days after 2 years' service.
- Government pension scheme and optional salary sacrifice scheme.
- Our online discount scheme (MyBourneHub) with loads of great deals.
- Externally recognised qualifications that will give you the opportunity to progress and develop within Bourne Leisure.