Are you good with your hands? Could you help our Senior Maintenance Manager fix, maintain and service everything from the air con to the pool plant?
We’re looking for a Maintenance Engineer to work as part of a team to effectively deliver both a preventative & reactive facilities schedule following guidelines on safety, timescales & budget.
- Adhere to daily & weekly checks to ensure smooth operation of site, keeping up to date & accurate records.
- Follow the Planned Preventative Maintenance schedule; working as part of the team to deliver effectively, on time & within budget.
- Maintain the basement, plant rooms, roof and fire exits to company standards and ensure all plant and equipment is maintained.
- Be proactive, use your initiative and take ownership of situations.
- Proactively anticipate potential safety hazards and be prepared to undertake any emergency actions required.
- Ensure all work carried out is done so within the H&S requirements.
- Work as part of the wider club team, demonstrating a professional & courteous manner to members, assisting with queries they may have.
What we can’t live without:
This role will suit someone with the technical knowledge & experience who will thrive on the varied nature of the facilities requirements and work to provide the efficient & smooth running of the club at all times.
To be a successful Maintenance Engineer, you’ll have:
- A technical Level 2 qualification of City & Guilds equivalent or higher.
- Relevant technical experience in a working environment.
- Ability to use internal IT systems and communicate effectively using (Microsoft 365)
- Ability to work from instruction and make decisions as needed with minimal supervision.
- Friendly & approachable nature with great communication skills.
- Good attention to detail with great time management skills.
In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way. Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Complimentary gym membership for you and a buddy
- Discount on loads of Virgin products and services
- 30 days holiday (pro rata), plus bonus birthday day
- Salary Finance – financial wellbeing
- Employee Assistance Programme