Events Coordinator Overview:
We are looking for an Events Coordinator with a welcoming personality to make Luton Hoo Hotel, Golf & Spa an experience to remember. As Events Coordinator you will deal with all sales enquiries concerning weddings, conferences and events. Your responsibilities will include meeting clients, producing quotations, contracts and invoices and function details. This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your events sales and planning experience within a luxury resort environment.
Events Coordinator Attributes / Experience:
- Enthusiasm, confidence and the ability to work in a team
- Excellent customer care and communication skills
- Good time management and diary management skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- IT skills and experience with hotel software, such as Opera, is desirable
At Elite Hotels we have a single minded and unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.
About Luton Hoo Hotel, Golf & Spa
Set within 1,065 acres of countryside with the River Lea snaking through the grounds, Luton Hoo is the quintessential English country house hotel. Befitting a location of such historical importance, a stay at the hotel will live long in the memory. With our 2 rosette Wernher Restaurant and award winning Adam’s Brasserie we are committed to delivering hospitality to the highest standard. Our five star facilities include 228 unique bedrooms and suites, luxury spa, 18-hole championship golf course, state of the art conference facilities, shooting school and much more.
Why work at Luton Hoo
As an accredited Investor in People, we are dedicated to the development of our staff. Many of the team started out in junior roles, but have been offered training and promotional opportunities as their skills have grown. We are very fortunate to have a large percentage of long-term team members able to offer their experience and expertise to the next generation of hospitality professionals.
To support our staff we offer:
- Meals are provided by our talented kitchen team
- We have plenty of free parking
- We also have amazing recognition awards for exceptional customer service
- A share of the service charge
- Reduced price stays in all of our hotels - where you are treated like a guest no matter who you are!
If you feel that you can rise to this challenge, then please submit your application as soon as possible. We reserve the right to close the role early if sufficient applications are received.
*Service charge is dependent on hours worked and sales performance and is not guaranteed