Security Concierge - Nottingham
Frasers Group is currently looking for several Security Concierges to join our busy Loss Prevention (LP) team. You will be based at one of our key flagship stores and your role will involve managing the welcome of VIP and other important guests within these luxury locations. You will work closely with both colleagues and guests to create a safe and secure environment, whilst also mitigating the risk of both internal and external losses.
- Manage and deliver an exceptional level of customer service to all the guests to the store, both internal and external guests.
- Support all guests with brand and store directory information
- Ensure the safety and security of all of our VIPs, guests & staff.
- Identify individuals that may wish to commit crime within the store, manage each situation accordingly & refuse entry in a manner that is professional and assertive.
- Report all incidents using NBCS and escalate risks to Store Manager & BP Manager.
- Keep up to date with external theft offender information from NBCS/BPM and communicate this to store team.
- Supporting Store Manager with Loss Prevention with security awareness training
- Deliver staff searches in line with the Luxury staff search policy
- Liaise with Police and other external bodies to utilise the resource & pro-actively prevent crime.
- Identify and highlight any physical security issues & staff non-compliance
- The confidence to deliver world class customer service in a professional, polite and approachable manner, whilst possessing the ability to be assertive when required.
- Be Immaculate in appearance
- Excellent clear written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good judgement and decision making skills.
- Pro-active and able to show initiative.
- Understands the need for confidentially and behaves with integrity at all times.
- Experience in working in a Luxury environment
- Professional approach, with a positive 'can do' attitude
- The desire to succeed and ability to work under pressure
- Able to handle difficult situations and build exceptional relationships
- Must hold a valid SIA licence.
- Full five year checkable employment history
- Previous experience in Luxury Retail preferred, but not essential
.Basic Salary 22,750
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.