Front office manager – Britannia Hotel Edinburgh
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at The Britannia Hotel, Edinburgh! Our Hotel is situated on the Water of Leith in the West End of the city, our Hotel is conveniently located within easy reach of many of the city's major attractions.
The Hotel features 223 well-appointed guest bedrooms and an on-site restaurant and an on-site bar, where guests can enjoy freshly prepared breakfast, lunch and evening meals.
As Front Office Manager, you will be required to;
- Recruit, train, motivate and develop all Front Office Staff, maximising guest satisfaction.
- Ensure effective room rate management to maximize occupancy and maintain or improve room yield.
- Ensure that all front office operational and control procedures are maintained effectively.
- Ensure all staff maintain a courteous and helpful approach to customers always.
- Identify sales opportunities and create a sales-driven team of professionals.
- Ensure that all customer comments and complaints are acted upon with all due diligence.
- Have a thorough knowledge of all systems and procedures used within the department and the hotel, and you must also provide help and support as required.
Visit our website and check out this fantastic City-Centre Hotel!
This position offers an attractive salary and the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you & your family at any of our 60 hotels & 6 parks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.