Store Person & Preparation Chef - Peterborough
Store Person & Preparation Chef: 7am to 3pm
As a Store Person and Prep Chef you are at the heart of our kitchen operation and we are looking for individuals who share our energy and passion and will contribute to our ongoing success.
You'll be working in a team full of fantastic people. After all, who doesn't dream about coming into work, doing what they love and spending time with friends?
As Store Person & Preparation Chef you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Manage the receipt of all morning deliveries including invoices
- Store, label and rotate goods correctly
- Work with the Head Chef and Sous chef to update on stock availability and ordering requirements
- Set up for the kitchen team's day including batch cooking
- Ensuring the walk-in fridge, Freezers and all dry store areas are sparkling clean and to all Food Safety standards
- Support of breakfast / brunch service
- All prep to be completed in junction with our Prep and Par sheet
- Sections set up for 9am
- Any deep clean jobs that need attention
- Back of House book complete for the Morning including all Temperature's and Probes
What do you get?
- Generous hourly pay and power over your pay with Wagestream.
- Meal on duty and paid breaks
- Unlimited 50% off staff discount to enjoy outside working hours.
- The most talked-about staff party in hospitality- Loungefest! Best of all, you get to be a Lounger.
What we're about
Our Loungers say, "Yeah, I'll do that!" and don't hesitate to get involved. They roll their sleeves up, muck in with anything that needs to be done and are ready to learn and train on the job. Wanting to learn and grow is what makes you a great fit for us. We work as one team, looking after each other and our communities. Being in the kitchen means you're at the heart of it all. Join us and see for yourself.