Bar Staff - FentonSummary
**Please be aware: this role is on a zero hours contract, and you'll need to be over 18 to apply.** They named the party BADA BINGO and now it's here for you.
Bada Bingo? It's an outrageous bingo party created by the gods with live shows, interactive games, prizes, and singing and dancing all night long!Bada Bingo is part of the exciting Bingo Events we'll be hosting at Buzz Bingo. You can find out more about Bada Bingo here. Bada Bingo Events will be full-on, fast-paced events, so we're on the lookout for people who:
Love the challenge of working behind a busy bar
Want the chance to be part of a team creating the atmosphere at the ultimate bingo party event
Have brilliant customer service skills, love keeping people happy and making sure everyone feels part of it.
If it sounds like your kind of role AND you have experience of bar work, then apply to join our events team at our Fenton club and work it behind the bar at our Bada Bingo Events nights.
Bada Bingo Events nights are fun and full-on, so you'll need to be great at working under pressure, and quick at adapting to new hospitality settings.
Bada Bingo is the most epic, the most obscure, and probably the most jaw dropping bingo party and interactive live show in the universe.
Take a look at the electric environment of a Bada Bingo event here to get a taste of what you would be part of here: https://www.buzzbingojobs.com/campaigns/work-itResponsibilities
- Welcome customers
- Process all cash and card transactions
- Deliver excellent customer service whilst working in a busy and pressured environment
- Carry out bar duties
- Multi-task whilst taking orders and serving drinks
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Support the venues in event set up, delivery and clear down across a wide variety of events
- Be prepared to work key business hours which may include anti-social hours
- Be willing and able to work as part of enthusiastic team with a passion for great service and fun.
- 1+ Year of Bar and Cash Handling experience preferred but not essential
Apply now and we'll be in touch as soon as possible, alternatively please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org