Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Creche Assistant in our Warwick Nuffy Bear Day Nursery and play your part in building a healthier nation.
You will be part of a team who offer full day care, sessional care plus a Pre-School for children aged from 3 months to 5 years.
We are Ofsted registered and follow the Early Years Foundation Stage. We offer a unique range of wellbeing focused care for children, including swimming and mindfulness, making this a truly unique opportunity. As a Creche Assistant you will;
- Provide high quality care and education while promoting health and wellbeing.
- Help children achieve the best possible start in life.
- Be able to communicate with Parents/Carers.
- Work closely with a small team
To succeed as a Creche Assistant you will need:
- An understanding of how to communicate with young children.
- A desire to work within a Nursery setting.
- Preferred paediatric first aid qualifications
- All candidates will require an enhanced DBS
In return, we offer a working environment that will help you grow your skills and experience and get the best out of life. Other benefits include 25 days' annual holiday (increasing with service), gym membership, private healthcare, 20% discount to our nurseries and a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - £18,595.20 per annum pro rata
Location - Warwick
Part-time - 10 hours per week
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.