Carluccio's aim is to provide great quality, authentic fresh Italian food along with informal but excellent service to our customers. We look to employ talented individuals and provide the best training & development along with real career opportunities.
As Commis Chef you will work within the heart of our kitchen. You will assist in the preparation and presentation of food to help us deliver a great experience to each & every guest.
Working alongside an experienced team of chefs, we promise a great, fun environment to work in, especially for individuals who are passionate about fresh food. We will provide the best training and development as a Chef and ensure you possess the right culinary skills and behaviours to grow within your career.
We provide genuine career opportunities and the ability to gain experience across our other brands.
What you will need
- Ideally some kitchen or hospitality experience or currently a KP looking for a new challenge or studied food at college.
- A good level of the English language, both written and verbal with the ability to communicate politely
- Actively able to listen to your fellow team & take instructions
- Focused on delivering the very best food, time & time again
- Happy to work at pace & understand how to multi task effectively
- Willing & eager to learn, cross train & go above & beyond
- Able to follow & adhere to our company standards & follow legal guidelines for Food Hygiene & Health & Safety
What We Offer
You will receive support, training and development opportunities from the moment you start, helping to build you to become a Carluccio's expert.
- Training & development courses
- Discounted food on shift
- Flexible working opportunities
- Exclusive access to 1000’s of discounts of online and high street retailers and restaurants
- Apprenticeship scheme
- Employee assistant programme
- 50% Discount off your total bill for you and 5 friends in all of our brands (T&C's apply)
- Refer a friend scheme
Your next steps could see you cross train or develop into a Sous Chef and beyond. What are you waiting for, start your career as a Carluccio's Commis Chef now.