Freelance - Tennis instructor - Colchester, Essex
The Club Company’s mission is to be unquestionably the UK’s premier collection of country clubs and we understand that the bedrock of any successful business is its people, how they treat each other, their customers and how they live and breathe our values day in, day out.
With a warm and welcoming atmosphere, our clubs are set in beautiful locations with an inspiring mix of sporting, leisure and wellbeing facilities offering a feel-good experience to members and guests. Our clubs are an exceptional venue to work and enjoy.
Our CARE values - Caring, Ambitious, Respectful and Energised - are designed to guide and inspire our team every day. Our team members ensure that our clubs are places that people love to visit. Because our customers are a huge part of what makes our clubs so special, we place them at the heart of everything we do.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Level 3 or higher coach to join our coaching team at The Essex.
The Essex has 6 indoor courts, 3 of which are in a heated bubble along with 3 outdoor floodlit tarmac courts. We also have an 18 and 9 hole golf course, indoor swimming pool and full gym facilities plus a 3-Star hotel.
- Licensed Level 3 or higher coach with a good level of play.
- DBS and First Aid certified
- Enthusiastic and Self Motivated
- Be Self-Employed
- Be available to work Saturday or Sunday or preferably both.
The club currently has four coaches who work on a self-employed basis renting indoor court time from the club. The candidate would be expected to coach adult and junior players on both an individual and group basis. The coach will be responsible for building up their hours, with assistance from the Tennis Manager. Existing hours are available from the outgoing coach.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent range of staff benefits, including
- Fun and professional work environment
- Complimentary use of health club, group exercise classes and golf facilities
- Competition play for team members with a golf handicap
- Bonus holiday days
- 50% off when you stay at our hotels
- 50% off meals on duty
- 25% off food, drink, retail and spa treatments at other times
- Discounted membership for a friend or your family membership
- Free Parking
- Uniform provided
- Learning and Development programs
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Opportunities to grow and develop within the group
- Cycle to Work scheme