Greenkeeper - Chartham Park Golf & Country Club
The Club Company’s mission is to be unquestionably the UK’s premier collection of country clubs and we understand that the bedrock of any successful business is its people, how they treat each other, their customers and how they live and breathe our values day in, day out.
With a warm and welcoming atmosphere, our clubs are set in beautiful locations with an inspiring mix of sporting, leisure and wellbeing facilities offering a feel-good experience to members and guests. Our clubs are an exceptional venue to work and enjoy.
Our CARE values - Caring, Ambitious, Respectful and Energised - are designed to guide and inspire our team every day. Our team members ensure that our clubs are places that people love to visit. Because our customers are a huge part of what makes our clubs so special, we place them at the heart of everything we do.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an assistant greenkeeper to work alongside our experienced and successful team. Applicants must be able to undertake all basic greenkeeping tasks and be qualified to NVQ Level 2. Chainsaw and Spraying qualifications would be beneficial.
The Club is maintained to a high standard and works on the course cover a wide range of duties so this position requires an individual who can apply their skills to all aspects of course maintenance. You must be a good team worker, highly motivated, be able to make decisions and able to operate a full range of equipment associated with the post.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent range of staff benefits, including
- Fun and professional work environment
- Complimentary use of health club, group exercise classes and golf facilities
- Competition play for team members with a golf handicap
- Bonus holiday days
- 50% off when you stay at our hotels
- 50% off meals on duty
- 25% off food, drink, retail and spa treatments at other times
- Discounted membership for a friend or your family membership
- Free Parking
- Uniform provided
- Learning and Development programs
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Opportunities to grow and develop within the group
- Cycle to Work scheme