General Managers - Starting Salaries from £35,000pa (+ discretionary OT bonus paid quarterly)
Do you have SWAG?
Smile, Warm, Adaptable & Genuine, if that is you? We want to hear from you! We want your personalities and individual style to shine through when welcoming and serving our guests in our stunning restaurants. You could be the General Manager of your very own Megan’s Restaurant and oversee a wonderful team. Come and be part of our Megan's dream team; working in our great restaurants at heart of our neighbourhoods with some very cute dogs, did we mention we're dog friendly?
What you will get:
- Investment in YOU! Regular training, personal progression & opportunities for development.
- 28 days holidays.
- Pension plan.
- No need to travel to Central London as the Megan’s is your local area.
- Work & life balance - 48 hour working week.
- Discretionary bonus scheme.
- Up to 50% discount on your bill when dinning with up to 6 friends and family.
- A fun work environment with a family feel.
What you will be doing?:
To champion the management team with all aspects of the day to day running of the restaurant with SWAG. Engage the team to deliver an amazing guest experience; ensuring the team is fully trained and has all the knowledge so they can shine! You will achieve and drive outstanding culture and results across all aspects of the restaurant; including but not limited to people, food, service & financial.
- To take the standards of the restaurants to exceptional heights
- Energise your team to achieve wonderful and outstanding guest experiences
- Owning the business as a whole with full P&L accountability for your restaurant
Are you our next Megan's General Managers?
- Charismatic, energetic, and personable individual with excellent communication and attention to detail.
- Experience in running busy, high-volume & all-day restaurants and cafés.
- To have a good understanding of system such as Trail, Fourth, EPOS. (Don’t worry if don’t know these systems. We can train you.)
- Leadership qualities and the ability to make decisions, plan and be proactive.
- Thrilled and enthusiastic by the business and the fantastic opportunities for your personal development
We live by our core behaviours:
We are Team Players, Results Driven, Adaptable.
Megan’s Restaurants is equal opportunity employer, We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.