We're seeking a warm and friendly Reception Team Leader to support with the management of our Front Office team in delivering an exceptional guest experience.
As Reception Team Leader, you’ll become a member of our family who helps us create amazing experiences for our guests through delivering warm hospitality in every interaction.
Your day to day will involve:
- Supervise, motivate and develop the Reception team
- Ensure all team guest interactions are warm, friendly, accurate and efficient
- Effectively respond to Guest queries and provide recommendations on Hotel products and services
- Undertake and manage administration procedures in line with company procedures
- Utilise the PMS system (Opera) to effectively manage all bookings and accurate billing
- Work with your team and the wider hotel to provide the best possible service
- Act as Duty Manager (Responsible Person) as required and deputise for the Guest Service Manager as required
Who are we looking for?
Every day, we want people to come to work to make people feel at ease through delivering warm hospitality. To achieve this, as Reception Team Leader, you will need to be friendly, extremely personable and have the ability to deliver the company standards in each interaction.
As Reception Team Leader, you will be passionate about hospitality and your warm, genuine and professional personality will shine through as you work with your team to provide the highest standards of hospitality. You will have previously supervisory experience and ideally have experience of working with Opera PMS.
If you are natural leader, have a flair for organisation with great communication skills, then this could be the role for you.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A fun environment where you will receive the training and support to develop and progress
- Wagestream - the ability to access up to 40% of your wages as you earn them each week
- Free parking
- Tips paid monthly
- Free meal whilst on duty
- Health cash plan with access to discounted perks
- Use of our brilliant gym on site and discounted Spa treatments
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Discounted accommodation, food and drink in our beautiful properties across the country
- Pension & Life assurance
- Long service awards, including free meals and free stays with your friends or family
We’d love to meet you - Come and join our Daniel Thwaites Family