Goodman Canary Wharf – Runner
Goodman brings the classic New York style steakhouse to London - where the finest steaks are served alongside the perfect bottle of wine. There’s no need to reinvent the wheel.
We pride ourselves on our high-quality steaks, which are specially selected and aged in-house, as well as our fantastic people who deliver the personable and warm service that we are renowned for. Whether guests dine with us for the first, or 50th time, the experience will always be the same… we are the place you can feel at home in and recommend to your loved ones, over and over again.
At Goodman, you will be with family and we are now looking for a talented and driven Runner to join us at Goodman Canary Wharf.
Our ideal Runner is:
- experienced working in busy, high profile restaurants
- positive with a strong work ethic
- an excellent team player and able to support their colleagues
- physically fit and capable of the manual handling needs of the role
What we offer:
- Hourly Pay: OTE £10 - £11 per hour (including service charge).
- Free meals and coffee when on duty.
- 50% employee discount across the group: Goodman, Zelman Meats and Beast.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Free and confidential support with our Employee Assistance Programme.
If you feel you are the right fit for the role, then we would love to hear from you!
- Due to the location of our restaurant, you will be required to work on a shift basis divided between daytimes, evenings and weekends.
- Due to a high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted for interview/voluntary trial shift.
- All applicants will be required to prove that they are legally allowed to work in the United Kingdom.