Sales Executive - Swindon - Full-Time
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Sales Executive in our Swindon Fitness & Wellbeing Gym and play your part in building a healthier nation.
The focus of the role will be to champion a place that is much more than just a gym. We combine a great fitness facility with a fully integrated holistic health centre, staffed by a range of health specialists including Personal Trainers, Health Mentors, Nutritionists, Wellbeing Advisors, Physiotherapists, Physiologists and GP's. As a Sales Executive you will;
- Motivate customers to improve their health and fitness.
- Identify what people want from a gym membership, you will deliver a package to suit their needs - from personal training through to nutritional advice.
- Spend time in the local community, planning open days and events, plus visiting businesses to raise awareness of everything we offer.
- Develop a sales focused culture throughout the Club, encouraging colleagues to help us achieve our sales targets as a team.
- Duty Manager shifts to the needs of the business.
To succeed as a Sales Executive you will need to:
- Be inspiring and motivational and know how to stand up in a room and shine.
- Have the ability to match people to products based on their needs and experience.
- Be confident working towards targets, and tenacious on the tough days. You will help one of the nation's strongest health brands to keep on growing and changing lives.
In return, we offer a working environment that will help you grow your skills and experience and get the best out of life. Other benefits include 25 days' annual holiday (increasing with service), gym membership, private healthcare and a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - £19,278 per annum + commission
Closing date - 8th December 2021
Location - Swindon
Contract - Permanent, Full-Time
Weekly hours - 40
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.