Operations Manager - University Sports Centre 32-35k + exceptional benefits
An outstanding opportunity in Central London working for a leading Central London University as operations manager at their Sports Centre which has a 100 +station gym, 5 studios and a huge multi-purpose sports hall that is used by many international sporting teams for training whilst in London. In addition to a highly competitive basic salary, the band is £30,497 to £37,468, are exceptional range of benefits that include 42 day annual holiday per year and a contributory employer pension of 21.2% working for a employer that will continue to develop and invest in you to enable you to continue to further your career at the top end of the Higher Education Sector.
We are looking for:
- Leadership on workplace health and safety, risk assessments and delivering legal compliance and best practice.
- Oversee and be responsible for all in house health and safety training for the Sports Centre Teams
- Carry out duty management shifts, opening and closing the centre including evenings and weekends
- Responsible for managing, coaching and leading the duty management and front line team.
- Maintain quality assurance of equipment and building through maintenance schedule.
Interested candidates will need to have:
- an approved IOSH diploma, or equivalent qualification and a significant awareness of Health and Safety legislation
- 2 years operational management /health and safety experience within the leisure industry
- Proven track record in goal setting, conflict resolution and mentoring
- Experience managing and working with a recognised leisure management/ CRM system
- Are passionate about delivering outstanding service within Higher Education.
Closing date for applications for this role is 1st December with a final interview w/c 13th December.