HR Administrator - Village Hotels - Warrington, Cheshire
Hours: 24 hours per week
Salary: Up to £11 per hour
We are looking for a fast paced, motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our central People & Development Team as a part time HR Administrator. This role focuses on supporting our HR Business Partners with a range of administrative roles including preparing letters, talking minutes, diary management, reporting and email correspondence.
Full training on Village systems will be given, but previous experience in a similar role is desirable. Ideally CIPD qualified or working towards or relevant business degree.
Based from home, with occasional travel to hotels.
Work it, Live it, Love it! Here at Village Hotel Club we are all about embracing personality, individualism and fun. Forget stuffy hotels built around formality, pomp and ceremony. We create lively, modern spaces for our guests to work, eat, relax, play and exercise. With 32 fabulous hotels and leisure clubs across the UK and more opening soon, we rely on you to deliver service that puts us head and shoulders above the competition.
Join us and we can offer you benefits such as…
- Complimentary full leisure club membership for you and a family member or friend worth £1200
- Discount on all overnight stays at Village Hotels
- Up to 40% discount on food and drink at any Village Hotel
- Excellent training and development
- Cycle to work
- Discounts and cashback offers on many high street brands
- A range of well-being and healthcare benefits
- Financial wellbeing - Salary Finance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible and home working opportunities
- A fun, supportive and inclusive work environment with loads of development opportunities
- Regular team events and incentives
- Monthly well-being programme for all employees to support your mental health
- Anniversary rewards for every year of service
What we need from you...
- Great attention to detail
- Well organised in fast paced environment
- Great people skills- Strong communicator
- Good use of Microsoft packages/Google docs (desirable)
- Will to learn and develop in your role
- A real passion for hospitality.
Come and be part of something new & something special - Work It, Live It and Love It with Village Hotel Club!