Lifeguard - Sapphire Ice & Leisure Centre, Romford
Job Type: Full Time & Part Time
Everyone Active is currently seeking an ambitious and self-motivated Individual to take on this role and embrace our brand mission of 30 minutes of activity 5 times a week
The successful candidate will be supporting health and safety operations, driving customer service excellence and be part of a diverse motivated team
We need a Lifeguard who will…
- Be focused on delivering excellent customer service standards
- Provide safe and effective pool supervision
- Be part of a motivated team fully embracing our company values
- Ensure high levels of cleanliness and housekeeping are maintained within the centre
- Support the varied programme of activities and sessions
- Effectively communicate with other team members
National Pool Lifeguard qualification is required to be successful.
First Aid at Work & coaching qualifications are desirable. This position will involve day, evening and weekend work including public holidays.
What can we do for you?
Well, along with a competitive salary and opportunities for development, you’ll also get to enjoy working in a vibrant, exciting and friendly environment. Furthermore, as an added bonus, you and a partner/children will also get to enjoy free membership to our 200 plus centres nationwide.
If this sounds like you, we’d love you to get in touch.