Housekeeper/Domestic Assistant | Tees Hospital | £8.94 per hour
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Housekeeper in our Tees Hospital and play your part in building a healthier nation.
We are looking for a motivated, friendly and flexible individual to join our Housekeeping Team. As an individual with experience in a similar role, you will be well organised and will ensure that cleaning products are used effectively and that the location is clean, pleasant and safe for customers. As this is a customer facing role the successful candidate will also need to possess good customer service skills.
* To clean and prepare the areas for which you are responsible following the required policies and procedures, ensuring that the location is clean, pleasant and safe for patients.
* To provide general assistance and support as part of a team.
* Holiday in line with the Working Time Directive.
* Access to our Pension Scheme.
* Discounted gym membership at £15.00 a month that they need to set up directly with the club. Discount does not extend to partners and family members.
Salary - £8.94 per hour
Location - Stockton-On-Tees
Contract Type - Bank
Working on the bank means you are not contracted to a set number of hours per week, but instead work on an ad-hoc basis to suit the needs of the business and your availability.
To apply for this role click on the link below, or if you would like to pencil in a confidential chat - please contact Sarah.Wharton@nuffieldhealth.com in our friendly Talent Acquisition team.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.