Grounds/Maintenance Assistant - Swanage Bay View
We are looking for experienced Grounds/ Maintenance Assistants to join our team at the Swanage Bay view. Working as part of a team, the Maintenance Assistants ensure the facilities and accommodation are maintained to a high standard and safely operating for guests to enjoy on their luxury holiday break.
You will be responsible for -
- Completing remedial maintenance work across accommodation and site facilities
- Completing checks to identify maintenance requirements
- Supporting with grounds work to ensure high levels of presentation
- Dealing with guests to help answer queries
- Supporting with the siting of new accommodation units
- Working to a deadline to achieve all the works required, but still ensuring the standards are upheld
- Ensuring all areas are clean and tidy at all times while completing a task
- Ensure all areas are kept clear of grass using the equipment supplied in compliance with health and safety
- Ensure all flower beds are planted and weeded as requested.
We are looking for people who aren't afraid of a bit of hard work, have fun with a positive energy, and great team players who are there to support their colleagues. If that sounds like you then we would love to hear from you.
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: £9.00 - £9.50 per hour
In return we offer a competitive benefits package that includes -
- A fair rate of pay regardless of age, we pay all our team the same basic rate
- 28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- 20% off food, leisure, spa and holidays at any of our resorts for you, your friends and family to enjoy
- Excellent career progression