Breakfast Chef - Champneys Health Resort Tring
We have a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and hard-working Breakfast Chef to join our driven and passionate Kitchen Team.
As the prestigious and luxurious brand that we are, we are focused on wellness and wellbeing, our delicious food offering also reflects this. Our kitchen brigades are creative, imaginative and have a desire to provide outstanding, wholesome dishes to our guests.
Your main responsibility will be to ensure all breakfast foods are prepared to the highest standard and provide our guests with a nutritious start to their day with us at Champneys.
Other key responsibilities include;
- Preparing and presenting all hot and cold breakfast items from the main kitchen to the agreed Champneys standards.
- To gain a working knowledge of the Champneys Healthy Eating Philosophy.
- Maintain a high standard of work at all times.
- To keep all kitchen and work areas clean and tidy at all times and observing all food handling regulations and requirements.
- Maintain clear communication between the Kitchen and other Departments.
- Be fully aware of all dietary requirements and ingredients of our meals
- Be fully aware of the nutritional value of all menu items
- Support the Front of House team with their food knowledge
- Answer all food related guest queries
Being the iconic wellbeing brand that we are you should expect benefits that match our simple vision; to make you feel happier and healthier inside and out.
Not only will you work in great company where we share and believe in our vision you will also have access to the following;
- Health, Wellness and Wellbeing incentives
- Champneys experiences
- App technology for all our essential forms
- In house social media connecting our Champneys Family
- Motivating, rewarding and engaging colleague events
- Discounted stays for you, your friends and family at any of our Hotels or Resorts
- Heavily discounted rates at our getaway Haven
- Complimentary Spa Day
- Exceptional discount on Champneys products
- Great discounts on our partner products
- Discounted membership to our exceptional health clubs
- Access to Learning & Development aimed at job satisfaction and career advancement
- Mental Health Awareness Days
- Access to wider wallet – discounts on a wide range of websites, high street shops and great experiences for you and your family
- Merlin Entertainments Attraction
- Introduce a friend incentive
- Long Service celebrations
- Free parking
- Professional Uniform