Spa Receptionist - Springs
As the first friendly face our guests will see at the spa desk, you will ensure a warm and welcoming reception when dealing with queries, and you will ensure all guests’ schedules are accurate.
You will have a high attention to detail, and be responsible for ensuring a clean and organised work space, delivering excellent communication and administration services.
We offer state of the art facilities within all of our resorts and hotels, boasting modern and stylish Spa’s.
Some other responsibilities include;
- Greeting guests with a warm welcome and ensuring a courteous and efficient process of checking-in, completing the correct registration procedure including offering a tour where appropriate and explaining the welcome pack.
- Providing comprehensive information about our Spa and ensuring our guests have all the information they need for their visit.
- Deal with any guest queries or changes.
- Support the making of reservations where needed.
- All enquiries regarding club membership to be answered promptly and professionally.
- Have a high attention to detail.
Ensure we work to the highest standards of financial and data security.
Being the iconic wellbeing brand that we are you should expect benefits that match our simple vision; to make you feel happier and healthier inside and out.
Not only will you work in great company where we share and believe in our vision you will also have access to the following;
- Health, Wellness and Wellbeing incentives
- Champneys experiences
- App technology for all our essential forms
- In house social media connecting our Champneys Family
- Motivating, rewarding and engaging colleague events
- Discounted stays for you, your friends and family at any of our Hotels or Resorts
- Heavily discounted rates at our getaway Haven
- Complimentary Spa Day
- Exceptional discount on Champneys products
- Great discounts on our partner products
- Discounted membership to our exceptional health clubs
- Access to Learning & Development aimed at job satisfaction and career advancement
- Mental Health Awareness Days
- Access to wider wallet – discounts on a wide range of websites, high street shops and great experiences for you and your family
- Merlin Entertainments Attraction
- Introduce a friend incentive
- Long Service celebrations
- Free parking
- Professional Uniform