Gardener - Mottram Hall
As a vital member of the Grounds team, you will be responsible for maintaining a tidy and attractive standard of appearance of all areas of the estate; including the grassland and woodland, the drives, paths and car parks, and the formal gardens and patios, thereby creating a beautiful environment for the benefit and enjoyment of Champneys’ guests.
At Champneys we pride ourselves on the environment that we create. As soon as our guests turn in to our properties, we embrace every opportunity to appeal to their senses. First impressions matter which is why our hardworking grounds team are passionate about providing the “wow factor” to guests as soon as they arrive at our beautiful properties.
As a Gardener you will be responsible for;
- Carrying out pruning, hedging and edging, scrub clearance and all other duties necessary to ensure the attractive upkeep and horticultural maintenance of the grounds.
- Clearing litter and carry out the disposal of all refuse and waste from Champneys on a daily basis.
- Assisting with leaf clearance across the site.
- Ensuring the maintenance of all flower beds/tubs across the site.
- Having understanding of and ensure Health and Safety regulations and other company policies and procedures are considered and complied with at all times, reporting any issues to management without delay.
- Assisting with lifting duties.
- Undertaking any other reasonable duties as may be required, to ensure the appropriate maintenance and appearance of the grounds of the Resort at all times.