Night Supervisor - Eastwell Manor
We know more often than not the guest experience starts with you. That’s why to work as part of our Front of House team you will know we only get one chance at creating a first impression, we only deliver our best, and we do it always.
Your main responsibility will be to ensure a smooth night-time operation within the resort, to give first class service to our guests and ensure the highest standard of customer care is maintained in line with company standards.
Other key responsibilities include;
- Ensure cleanliness of the hotels public areas and outlets.
- Supporting both the Reception team and other areas to ensure that all guests are supported during their stay or visit.
- The guest experience we offer is of paramount importance to us so you will be able to demonstrate great customer service and ensure you are polite, friendly and helpful at all times when interacting with guests and colleagues.
- Securing and patrolling the building during the night.
- Ensuring full completion of night supervisor and night porter checklists.
- Running of the night audit and preparing the building for the following day.
- You will have a high attention to detail, be available to work weekdays and weekends and thrive working within a customer focused environment.
Being the iconic wellbeing brand that we are you should expect benefits that match our simple vision; to make you feel happier and healthier inside and out.
Not only will you work in great company where we share and believe in our vision you will also have access to the following;
- Health, Wellness and Wellbeing incentives
- Champneys experiences
- App technology for all our essential forms
- In house social media connecting our Champneys Family
- Motivating, rewarding and engaging colleague events
- Discounted stays for you, your friends and family at any of our Hotels or Resorts
- Heavily discounted rates at our getaway Haven
- Complimentary Spa Day
- Exceptional discount on Champneys products
- Great discounts on our partner products
- Discounted membership to our exceptional health clubs
- Access to Learning & Development aimed at job satisfaction and career advancement
- Mental Health Awareness Days
- Access to wider wallet – discounts on a wide range of websites, high street shops and great experiences for you and your family
- Merlin Entertainments Attraction
- Introduce a friend incentive
- Long Service celebrations
- Free parking
- Professional Uniform