Personal Trainer - Bristol North
- Do you have a level 3 Personal Training qualification?
- Are you passionate about building a healthier nation and helping clients achieve their goals?
- Do you want to earn up to £40k+ OTE with a base starting salary, fitness academy support and no requirement to rent space?
- Are you ready to be part of one the largest Fitness & Wellbeing providers in the UK and grow your PT business from a readymade membership base? Then look no further and apply today!
As a Personal Trainer who is caring, dedicated and driven, you will love being a part of Nuffield Health. It is a place where you can develop your PT business and technical skills, progress and really make a lasting difference in peoples lives.
With all of the services of Nuffield Health at your fingertips, as a Wellbeing Personal Trainer, you won't pay a fee to train clients at our facilities and you will enjoy paid holiday. With a clear path for career progression, you will also enjoy unrivalled opportunities to move onwards and upwards, into wellbeing lead roles, healthcare or managerial roles.
We have a selection of contracted gym floor hours to get you started, ranging from 8-24 hours per week, based on your industry experience and career goals. There is an option to start on more hours to assist your client base growth. If you grow you client base rapidly, you will drop your gym floor hours to maximise your PT earning potential.
What will you do in the role?
- Empower your clients to reach their health & fitness goals and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Deliver our signature health MOT's sessions, inductions, engage sessions, programming sessions, gym floor activity and of course, your personal training sessions. This role is not your typical PT role.
- Have the option to deliver group fitness, both on the gym floor (in small groups) and in the studio.
- You're passionate about what you do so naturally you'll thrive off keeping your professional standards high.
- We'll support you with training courses both face to face and virtually. We'll give you the autonomy to keep your professional development up.
- Attending fitness team meetings and training sessions on a monthly basis, both to support and educate you on your career development.
What are we looking for in our PTs?
- Trainers who truly care about their clients and willing to work hard to achieve their fitness career goals. This could be both on-site or digitally.
- You will be able to engage with members, be approachable on the gym floor and have a professional attitude to developing their coaching skills.
- Teamwork is at our core - whether a future leader, team player or star performer, you will recognise your value and be a great source of contribution to your team.
- You will be mindful of your strengths and your development areas - to ultimately build a successful PT business and fitness career in Nuffield Health.
- We employ newly qualified trainers, career changers and well established personal trainers to join our teams. All you need is to have a REPs Level 3 qualification or CIMSPA Practitioner, or above to be considered.
We want you to be the best you can be. We will support you with academy training opportunities and career development options. Our unique health and wellbeing focused benefits package includes;
- Free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, for you and your partner.
- Employer and employee contributory pension scheme Annual leave is 25 days per annum and rises with service. Plus bank holidays in lieu.
- Life assurance, private healthcare and health-screening.
- CIMSPA Annual Membership.
- Discounted Education from Fitness Industry Providers.
- Access to our unique PT Launchpad - Business Accelerator Online Program.
- Weekly line manager support and training.
- Internal client referral from our Physio and Clinic networks.
- Access to the Perks at work reward platform which gives you access to cashback and discounts with over 30,000 retailers and service providers.
Like all of us at Nuffield Health, you do what you do because you care. Every one of our brilliant people is passionate about making a real difference. Apply today!