Service Supervisor - London
- 13.59 per hour
- 37.5 hours per week, 5 days out 7
We are BaxterStorey, an independent hospitality food service provider operating in the UK, Ireland and Europe specialising in restaurants, cafes, deli bars and exclusive dining rooms for clients and customers in business and industry.
We know that investing in training and development means we can be confident our teams have the skills they need to give our customers a great experience. Our Academies, training and mentoring programmes support our people as they build their careers with us. We give them the skills to provide the best service and hospitality, to help our people be the best they can be.
Working within the corporate headquarters of a global investment bank, our team members are instrumental in creating an engaging hospitality experience. Our teams understand that food, drink and exceptional service have the power to transform our customers day and we value the interactions our team members have with our clients workforce. This all day operation covering restaurants, coffee bars, hospitality and events provides ample opportunity for our team to learn, grow and develop within a high-profile environment and we pride ourselves on taking the time to coach and mentor the team to deliver their best - whether through daily briefings, monthly coffee chats or scheduled reviews, you'll have ample opportunity to give and receive feedback.
Service Supervisor benefits:
- 28 Days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Bespoke training and development
- Discounts available from HAPI app, from high street shops to holidays and cinemas
What would we like from our Service Supervisor?
- Have experience in a supervisory or Team Leader role ideally in contract catering or hospitality.
- Use your entrepreneurial skills to create a thriving and successful working environment
- Possess excellent supervisory and communication skills
- Good delegation and influencing skills
- Able to demonstrate your analytical approach to problem solving
- Have the ability to display a real passion for food and customer service
Service Supervisor requirements:
- Take responsibility for the catering operation in line with Company policies, Client requirements and financial constraints.
- Provide leadership and guidance to all team members to ensure a positive customer experience, under the guidance of the Manager
- Work with the manager to monitor the work of all the staff and carry out appraisals, recognise training needs and potential as appropriate.
- Hold team meetings on a regular basis to communicate targets, standards required and company and client information.
- Ensure that customers are given a prompt and efficient service and that their food service and value expectations are consistently exceeded.
- Conduct Food Safety and Health and Safety Risk Assessments and ensure that all standards and procedures in respect of Hygiene and Safety are established and maintained
We are committed to creating an inclusive working environment. To be who you are without judgement, no matter who you are or where you're from. Where individuality is a strength and you can be proud to be you.
Ready to join us? Apply today!